Michael Clark presents “Taking your Photography to the Next Level”
From: 08/15/2013 To: 08/15/2013
Join us for a Webinar on August 15th
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now!
Michael Clark is an internationally published outdoor photographer specializing in adventure sports, travel, and landscape photography. He produces intense, raw images of athletes pushing their sports to the limit and has risked life and limb on a variety of assignments to bring back stunning images of rock climbers, mountaineers, kayakers, big-wave surfers and mountain bikers in remote locations around the world. He uses unique angles, bold colors, strong graphics and dramatic lighting to capture fleeting moments of passion, gusto, flair and bravado in the outdoors. Balancing extreme action with subtle details, striking portraits and wild landscapes, he creates images for the editorial, advertising and stock markets worldwide.
As a former physicist Michael has worked on both sides of the technical revolution – helping refine the technology and using it for his current profession. Michael has worked as a professional photographer since 1996 and added digital photography to his repertoire in 2003. While Michael still shoots some film, mostly medium format, the lion’s share of his images are now produced with high-resolution digital cameras.
In This Webinar attendees can expect:
- How pre-production can make or break a photo shoot.
- What you do before arriving at the location determines to a large degree the images that you will end up with.
- Crafting a shot list for every photo shoot.
- How digital workflow is now at least 40% of the image creation process.
- Having the right tools for the job is everything.
- How to problem solve on the spot during the shoot.
- How to find inspiration.
- Detailed description of my digital workflow and a discussion of resources that can take the listener much farther than we can go in the webinar.
- A discussion of my lighting gear and why I chose Elinchrom Rangers. We can also plug the Lighting e-book here maybe that really goes into serious depth on lighting.
- A discussion of the life of a freelancer and what it entails.
- Dealing with extreme pressure on an assignment.
- What it takes to make it as a pro.
Date: Thursday, August 15, 2013
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet