Manfrotto Launches New Compact Series All-in-One Kits
Upper Saddle River, N.J. (August 4, 2014) – Manfrotto, a leading global innovator and manufacturer of premium photo, video and lighting support products and accessories, proudly announces its new Compact Series Tripod Kits. Designed for photo and video enthusiasts who require a compact, lightweight, transportable and easy-to-use support system to help them express their creativity and talent, each new compact kit was created to support specific applications and types of cameras. Sold as all-in-one combinations of a tripod and perfectly matched, built-in head, the Compact Series Kits are intuitive, complete and ready to use out of the box.
The new Compact Series comprises a complete new range of models, colors, and improved features, in three product categories: Compact Advanced, Compact Action and Compact Light. Each model has unique benefits that accommodate a variety of user needs, preferences, shooting purposes and camera types.
Compact Advanced Kit features an inventive foldable two-way head for enhanced stability and accuracy in framing the subject. Perfect for advanced photo enthusiasts who own an entry-level DSLR with standard zoom lenses up to 200mm, the Compact Advanced Kits have a maximum load capacity of 6.61 pounds and comes in two color options, graphite and white. Key features and benefits include:
· Great precision and performance: The two-way head included in the kit has two independent, ergonomic levers, one which controls both pan and tilt movement simultaneously and the second controls levelling. The combination of the two control-levers allows the photographer to easily obtain level, well-framed images and regulate all movements independently.
· Portable and compact: The two-way head is specifically designed to minimize dimensions and maximize portability, and the unique mechanism of the tripod allows the levels to be folded when the head is not in use, making travel easier and more convenient.
· Stability: The high-performance three-way head combined with reinforced, five-section tubes make the Compact Advanced the optimal support solution for rigidity, while also having the capability of reaching the superior height of 165cm/65in when extended. The advanced leg structure allows users to create sharper images every time.
Compact Action Kit is made for taking photos and movies with its intuitive and extremely ergonomic joystick head. A great option for owners of entry-level DSLRs with standard kit lenses who want to quickly and easily switch between photo and movie mode, the multi-purpose Compact Action Kits come in black, white and red and holds up to 3.3lbs. Key features and benefits include:
· Intuitive and ergonomic: The joystick head with scroll-wheel locking mechanism is very intuitive and easy-to-use. Its comfortable grip allows users to capture smooth movies and great images.
· Easy set-up and camera positioning: The innovative circular quick release plate sets a new standard of simplicity and adjustability, as it is ideal for effortless camera attachment by hand, without any need for coins or screwdrivers. Users can simply close their lever just above the joystick handle in any position they like. The round quick release plate has a minimal design and its small dimensions ensure proper attachment to the camera.
· Adaptability: The regulating dial is one of the biggest and most significant innovations of the Compact Action tripod. With the round quick release plate, it allows the user to adjust every camera to the tripod, thereby enhancing its stability.
· Photo and movie compatibility: The photo-movie selector allows maximum freedom in switching to the desired mode, quickly and smoothly.
Compact Light Kit is the lightest tripod in the Manfrotto range at just 1.8 pounds with a maximum load capacity of 3.3 pounds, and is the natural connection between a mini and full-size tripod. Designed to fit all Compact System Cameras, the Compact Light is extremely lightweight with compact dimensions making it easy to take it everywhere. The Compact Light is available in four color options, including black, white, red and pink. Key features and benefits include:
· Easy camera positioning: The ball head and the single adjustment knob allow for quick positioning of the camera and easy locking of all movements, avoiding frustration caused by complex mechanisms.
· Intuitive quick connection: The universal ¼” thread camera attachment and the new quick wheel allows the user to easily screw all imaging devices to the tripod. Framing your special moments has never been so fast and simple.
· Lightweight and portable: At just 1.8 pounds and 39cm when folded, this light, four-section tripod was built and designed specifically for minimum weight and maximum portability.
Each tripod kit also includes a padded carrying bag made from high-quality material and has unique dimensions to maintain the portability and lightweight of this range of tripods, and a Sony NEX-5R/5T adaptor that will increase the surface of these specific cameras in order to better grip to the tripod and obtain maximum stability.
Manfrotto also offers two models of Compact Monopods in the new Compact Series range. The Compact Monopod Advanced, available in black and white, is a top-end monopod with a quick attachment system, ideal for shooting photos and movies with entry-level DSLRs with standard zoom lenses up to 200mm. The reinforced tubes and five section design allow the user to reach a maximum height of 155cm/61in, guaranteeing stability with compact dimensions. The Compact Monopod is extremely portable and lightweight, and great for shooting pictures and movies in a variety of circumstances with minimum effort. The ergonomic grip, made of a new softer material, and the wrist-strap ensure a safe hold and minimum risk of dropping the camera. The Compact Monopod has been designed to fit the aesthetic and performance of any Compact System Camera with its universal camera attachment safely covered by the protective cap when not in use. This new monopod is available in black, white, red and pink.
The new range of Compact Series consists of 14 unique SKUs, and it replaces the old 390 and Compact Series Product ranges. Compact Series Kits are available now at retailers nationwide, ranging from $28.00 to $112.00.
For more information on the new Compact Series, please visit http://www.manfrotto.us/compact. To learn more about Manfrotto’s photo and video products and accessories, visit www.manfrotto.us. Follow Manfrotto on Facebook at www.facebook.com/manfrotto.imagine.more or on Twitter @manfrotto_us.
Manfrotto (Vitec Group) – www.manfrotto.us
Manfrotto is the world leader in the design, production and distribution of professional products for photography, video and entertainment. The company was founded in 1972 based on Lino Manfrotto’s experience, and its mission has always been to support and simplify the work of reporters, photographers and producers. The Imagine More project adds to this historical mission the idea of fuelling the enthusiasm of weekend photographers and supporting the surge of new amateurs. Part of the UK-based Vitec Group since 1989, Manfrotto has now become a worldwide presence. In its eight key markets – Italy, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, China, Japan, Hong Kong and the United States – it is represented by its own direct distribution system, Manfrotto Distribution, whereas in 80 other countries sales are handled by independent distributors.