NO PAYMENT, ENTRY FEE OR PURCHASE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO. ENTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST TWENTY ONE (21) YEARS OLD.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Manfrotto Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) by filling out the form attached to the link noted below.
On-Line Entry: Beginning on November 1, 2013, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to www.manfrotto.us/readyforeverything and following the entry directions. To enter, you may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, and e-mail address.
Entries must be received between 12:01 am (EDT) on November 1, 2013 when the Sweepstakes begins, and 11:59 pm (EST) on February 28, 2014, when the Sweepstakes ends (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Neither The Vitec Group PLC, (“Sponsor”) nor CTI, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”) will correspond regarding receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period of 120 days. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries that exceed the maximum allowable level will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of a person submitting an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized e-mail account holder, which is defined for purposes of these Official Rules as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected winner may be requested to provide the Sweepstakes Administrator with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, are void
Quick Response (QR) Code: Consumers may also attain an additional 200 sweepstakes entries by visiting a participating Authorized Manfrotto retailer and scanning the QR code on the point-of-purchase display. By scanning the QR, the consumer will then be able to enter the requested personal information for the additional 200 entries noted above. The QR Code entry method is limited to one QR code scan per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Participating Authorized Manfrotto dealers are available at www.manfrotto.us/readyforeverything
In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of a person attaining the additional entries through the use of scanning a QR code at the participating retailer location, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized owner of the smart phone or other mobile device, which is defined for purposes of these Official Rules as the natural person who is assigned the mobile phone number or IP address by a mobile services provider or other related organization responsible for pairing phone numbers and IP addresses with individual consumers. A selected winner may be requested to provide the Sweepstakes Administrator with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the mobile number or IP address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILTY: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must, at the time of entry, be a legal resident of the United States, excluding and Puerto Rico (the “Territory”), be 21 years of age or older, be physically located in the Territory. The Sweepstakes and any web sites, web pages and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the Territory. Entries received from persons residing outside of the eligible geographic area, or where restricted or prohibited by law, will be disqualified. Employees of The Vitec Group, Manfrotto Distributing, General Motors Corp., CTI, Inc., Manfrotto Dealers, the prize participants and their affiliates, dealerships, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and anyone involved in the development or execution of this promotion, and the immediate families (parents, spouses, siblings, and children and their spouses) and members of the households of such employees are ineligible.
3. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: CTI, Inc., the Sweepstakes Administrator, is an independent judging organization whose decisions is final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, will conduct a random drawing for the winner and one hundred and two hundred and fifty (250) alternate winners on or about March 15, 2014. Odds of winning the prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential prize winners will be notified by telephone, mail and/or email, at Sweepstakes Administrator’ discretion. If a potential winner does not respond to the Sweepstakes Administrator’ notification attempt within ten (10) days from the first notification attempt, then such person will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. With respect to notification by telephone, such notification will be deemed given when the potential winner engages in a live conversation with the Sweepstakes Administrator or when a message is left on the potential winner’s voicemail service or answering machine by the Sweepstakes Administrator, whichever occurs first. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be strictly enforced.
Grand Prize: 2014 GMC Acadia. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $34,335
Two First Prizes: Two (2) 2014 GMC Terrrains. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $26,465 per vehicle. $52,930 total.
Second Prizes: 10 Adventure Tours (experiences for 2) (ARV of $550 per experience) Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $550 per experience for 2. $5500 total.
Third Prizes: 100 Manfrotto Be Free tripods. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $200 per tripod. $20,000 total
PRIZE DETAILS and CONDITIONS: Grand and First Prize winners must take delivery of the vehicle at a participating GMC dealership in close proximity to the winner’s home. Any costs related to the winner getting to/from the dealership or costs related to transporting the vehicle to the winner’s home as well as all costs associated with dealer fees and all motor vehicle documentation related expenses are solely the responsibility of the winner. Second prizes will be fulfilled based upon a Adventure tour experience closest to the winner’s home. Subject to the discretion of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, the tour experience may be supplemented with a gas card if the location of a tour experience is not within a preferred vicinity to the winner’s home. Adventure Tour experiences may also be eligible for reimbursement of tolls and parking while in the particular city where the adventure tour is taking place. This is also subject to the discretion of Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator. Availability of the tour experience may be subject to blackout dates, seasonality and weather limitations. Winner and guest may be required by the tour provider to sign waiver forms specific to the safety risks of the experience. Third prizes will be shipped to the winner at the winner’s legal, permanent address.
No prize substitution or cash redemption is available, except at Manfrotto’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Except as described in the prize listing above, all costs, including, but not limited to, travel, lodging meals and beverages are solely the responsibility of the winners. All federal, state and local income taxes on prize and gratuities are solely the responsibility of the winner.
Total ARV = $112,765
5. RELEASES/TAXES: As a condition of winning any Prize, the potential winner and their guest(s) will be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (the “Affidavit/Release”) . All Affidavit/Releases must be returned within the time indicated in the documents. If such documents are not returned within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be designated from among the alternate winners selected. If prize documentation or prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification, and an alternate potential winner will be designated from among the alternate winners selected. All federal, state, local or other tax liabilities, including but not limited to use taxes and income taxes or like amounts in connection with a winner’s award, acceptance or use of a prize arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. PRIVACY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statement, biographical information, voice and address (city and state) on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, in perpetuity and without further compensation in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to the transfer of the personal information collected from the entrant to the Sweepstakes Administrator for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and for such other purposes as the Sweepstakes Entities may choose, including, but not limited to, marketing purposes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you also authorize the Sweepstakes Entities to provide your personal information to third party fulfillment companies so that such companies may process and deliver prizes to winner(s).
7. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. By entering, winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: a) acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, b) any malfunction or other problem with the Sweepstakes Web site, c) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, or d) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete online or on-site entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or online or on-site entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a Web site, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Sweepstakes Web site or error in the collection, processing or retention of entry information.
9. TERMINATION/SUSPENSION/MODIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select winners by conducting a random drawing from those eligible entries received up to the termination/suspension date. Sweepstakes Administrator may also disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize in this or any other promotion conducted by Sweepstakes Administrator if, at its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant has violated the Official Rules or has threatened or is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick-entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sweepstakes Administrator representatives. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of the state of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sweepstakes Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. In the event of a dispute over the terms of these rules or the Sweepstakes, the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts in New Jersey, and courts with appellate jurisdiction over such courts, and agree that venue therein is proper and convenient.
11. RULES/WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of the winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 1, 2014, to: Manfrotto Sweepstakes, 524 Lafayette Avenue, Suite 312, Wyckoff, NJ 07481. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” You may also view the Official Rules at www.manfrotto.us/readyforeverything
12. SPONSOR: The Vitec Group PLC, 10 Mountainview Road, Suite 320 South, Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458.
13. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: CTI, Inc., 555 Eighth Avenue, Suite 2201, New York, NY 10018