Manfrotto presents: Pico Clamp
Manfrotto “Pico Clamp” is an extra-small clamp with versatile use. It is a great tool for mounting portable strobes, cameras, LED light panels, audio recorders, or just about any other piece of low-weight gear that comes equipped with standard 1/4" or 3/8" attachments. Manfrotto “Pico Clamp”, helps the photographer and videographer to experiment with new solutions, by offering the possibility to safely attach the equipment to very thin bars, having a diameter from 8 to 15 mm.
Despite being so compact, the clamp can hold a maximum payload of 2kg (4,4lbs) on vertical axis.
Manfrotto Pico Clamp is nice-looking and also extremely easy-to- use: to tighten the clip, just rotate the red knob.
Set-up is done in few seconds.
Handy tool to multiply the ways you can shoot your pictures and videos.
• Maximum payload 2Kg (4,4 lbs) on vertical axis
• Diameters range 8-15 mm
• Provided with female 1/4" and 3/8" attachment
• Male 1/4" and 3/8" adapter included in the packaging
• Material: aluminium, red anodized
• Made in Italy
• Warranty 2 years plus 3 years after registration on website
• Allow to attach equipment to very thin bars (8-15 mm)
• High flexibility thanks to the multiple attachment options
• Lightweight and compact
MANFROTTO PICO CLAMP
Click here for more info.