Thank you for purchasing a Manfrotto product. Manfrotto "Standard Limited Warranty".
Manfrotto products are warranted to be fit for the purpose for which they have been designed, and to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
The validity period of the Standard Limited Warranty is defined by applicable law in the country, state or region where the product is sold. For example, retail sales in Italy are covered by a standard warranty valid two years from the original date of purchase for a private purchaser and consumer and for one year if the purchaser is a company or a VAT registered professional (Italian consumer goods legislation D.Lgs 206/2005 – Consumer Code).
This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
- misuse and subsequent damage. Misuse is defined by, but not limited to, the cases described here below, in the additional documentation and in the instruction manual included with the product.
- modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by anyone other than Manfrotto;
- physical abuse to, overload of, or misuse of, the product or operation thereof in a manner contrary to the instructions accompanying the product;
- any use of the product other than that for which it was designed;
- shipment of the product to Manfrotto for service;
- failure to comply with care and maintenance instructions accompanying the product.
Thank you for purchasing a Manfrotto product.
Manfrotto "Standard Limited Warranty".