- Add an item
- Add an item
- Add an item
DetailsThe MAVOSPEC BASE is a high-quality, miniaturized spectrometer for routine daily measurement of all conventional and modern light sources such as LEDs and OLEDs. All characteristic measured quantities such as illuminance, correlated color temperature, color rendering index, color coordinates in accordance with various CEI standards, flicker, spectral power distribution, peak wavelength and dominant wavelength are determined for the measured spectrum and displayed such that they can be understood by experts as well as laypersons.
• Large dynamic range – The meter is capable of measuring values from 10 to 100,000 lx, thus covering a broad range of applications.
• Illuminance – Calculation of illuminance based on spectral data. Cosine-corrected measuring probe in accordance with class B per DIN 5032-7.
• Spectral power distribution – Measurement of spectral power distribution over a large spectral range of 380 to 780 nm with determination of the peak wavelength and dominant wavelength.
• Light quality – Measurement of the correlated color temperature CCT and color rendering index Ra, as well as individual indices R1 through R15.
• Outstanding measured value stability – The integrated temperature sensor and automatic temperature compensation of the dark stream assure outstanding measurement results over a large temperature range.
Warranty Gossen Products
The Gossen Meter Warranty fully covers any manufacturing or material defects two years (24 months) from date of purchase.
For products purchased in, but used outside, the United States, this warranty covers only the warranty service within the United States (and does not include shipping outside the United States).
Please be advised that, except as may be required by applicable law, Gossen does not provide a warranty of any type or of any manner for any products purchased from unauthorized resellers, without exception. Additionally, if you purchase any Gossen product from an unauthorized dealer via Fulfilled By Amazon you will not receive any U.S. warranty or technical support.
Warranty Claims: All claims for repair or replacement under the Gossen Meter Warranty must be presented to our service center, C.R.I.S. Camera Services (CrisCam). Acting as the authorized factory service provider for Manfrotto Distribution in the United States, CrisCam is equipped and ready to fulfill all your service needs. CrisCam promises a full satisfaction guarantee on repairs and labor for 90 days and provides online tracking throughout the repair process. Its streamlined repair and inventory process ensures for ultimate efficiency and factory authorized quality means only original factory parts are used.
Please note that you will be responsible for shipping to the service center, and where a repair or replacement is found eligible for cover under the limited warranty, Manfrotto Distribution will cover the return shipping costs.
Please also be aware that Gossen and its Authorized Dealers reserve the right to refuse service for products which have not been registered, are being presented to a Dealer who was not the selling Dealer and/or have not been purchased from an Authorized Dealer.
You may have additional rights and privileges under local law and the Gossen Meter Warranty are provided in addition to any rights provided under relevant laws.
Note: Local law may provide different rights and you may be covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in the country or state of purchase or, if different, your country or state of residence, and the benefits conferred by the Gossen Meter Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to these additional rights.